Table of Contents
QuickBooks is an accounting software solution that was developed by Intuit, the same company that owns TurboTax. Today, more than 4.3 million businesses rely on QuickBooks as a key part of their internal financial process.
Because most large corporations have professional accountants to give their books personal attention, QuickBooks is mostly used by small and medium-sized businesses. It assists companies with accepting business payments, managing and paying bills, and handling payroll functions.
The program is known for its ease of use and can help you manage your taxes with confidence and peace of mind. QuickBooks also offers assurance that your financial data will be kept safe and secure.
QuickBooks comparison: Desktop vs. Cloud
- It cuts out the guesswork. By integrating your CRM and accounting software, businesses can focus on growth rather than spending hours researching and maintaining it.
- It allows for better business decisions. Improved reporting quality reduces the probability of human error and allows businesses to make decisions based on real-time data.
- Duplicate manual work is eliminated. After the initial set-up, the automation handles the rest of the work. By providing a way for systems to talk to each other, there is no longer a need to hop between two platforms to accomplish tasks.
Learning the software is the first step for Salesforce-QuickBooks integration
You can’t benefit from a Salesforce-QuickBooks integration if you’re not using the platforms. While you may realize the benefits of seamlessly integrating Salesforce and Quickbooks, migrating to industry-leading systems is the first step. The programs can seem complex to those using them for the first time, but they are also known for their user-friendliness.
If using Salesforce and QuickBooks feels intimidating to you, that’s understandable. However, do not let it be the roadblock that stops you from benefiting from a time- and money-saving integration. There are many resources available that can help you become a pro. Here are some of our top picks.
How to learn Salesforce
How to learn QuickBooks
1. YouTube is a great ‘QuickBooks for Dummies’ tool
If you want free QuickBooks training, YouTube is a plentiful resource. This is a good option if you are learning the software piece by piece as you go. Many people who use the service have created multi-topic QuickBooks tutorial videos to share with the online community. QuickBooks also leverages YouTube itself with its playlist of training videos.
2. Get Quickbooks Certification from Intuit
Many companies require their employees to get official QuickBooks training. Even if you are self-employed, you can benefit from this type of in-depth instruction. QuickBooks offers live events, webinars and virtual conferences, and they offer exams that provide Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits.
Cost: The QuickBooks certification exam costs $149, plus the proctoring fee at the testing center of your choice.
3. Search for ‘Quickbooks classes near me’
Different people learn best in certain environments, and hands-on experience is the best choice for some. Instructor-led courses are available all over the country and can be found through a quick Internet search. In a classroom setting, a knowledgeable person is readily available to answer questions, and classmates can collaborate and help each other through the process.