Shopify Salesforce Integration
Integrate Shopify and Salesforce Sales & Service Cloud platforms to personalize your customer experience, increase conversions, and grow your sales.
- Use Salesforce data to personalize customer shopping experience;
- Use sales data to influence marketing decisions and activities for your business;
- Leverage Shopify sales data in Salesforce to create omnichannel reports;
- Catalog sync, products are created in Salesforce automatically as your add new products to your Shopify store;
This Shopify Salesforce integration is compatible with Shopify Plus and comes with ongoing technical & business support.
Helping businesses grow through automation since 2011
Shopify Salesforce Integration Features
Enjoy full scale automation of your business.
Seamless, customizable integration to grow sales and enable world-class customer service.
Eliminate double entries. PowerSync will automate your process.
No more lag-time. PowerSync synchronizes data between Shopify and Salesforce in real-time.
Installation and ongoing support options
PowerSync was built to make your business process more manageable and open up your schedule
White-glove installation and support are available upon request.
Let's discuss your business needs together!
Drop your information into the form below, and a Customer Success Professional will reach out to offer a risk-free consultation and quote.
Yes, our integration is frequently tested with large data volumes. We’ve successfully synchronized catalogs of millions of products, and our Shopify Salesforce connector can handle hundreds of orders per hour without breaking a sweat.
Yes, the Adobe Commerce/Magento and Salesforce integration supports Country/State picklist values, and automatic synchronization between Country and State lists in Salesforce with Magento can be enabled.
We charge a monthly license & support fee for this integration. The fee depends on multiple parameters: annual order volume, average order value, and the average number of products per order.
There is also a one-time onboarding fee to install and configure the integration. We also help our customers synchronize their historical data (for example, all orders from the last three years) upon request; see the next question regarding the onboarding effort for more details.
The cost of the onboarding effort also depends on how much hand-holding your team will require to get this integration up and running.
Yes. There is a one-time onboarding fee that is applied to your first invoice, and the cost differs depending on the scope of work and the level of engagement you require:
- Basic – Only offered if you are working with one of our approved Salesforce integration company partners to do the integration for you.
- Select – Standard onboarding effort mainly focused on installing the software on both platforms and basic configuration (up to 2 environments, usually staging and production environments). This is a good option if you have in-house Salesforce personnel who are allocated/dedicated to this project.
- White-glove – We do everything with minimal effort on your side. This option is best if you have custom needs and/or you need assistance with data migration or synchronization of your legacy/historical data between both platforms.
If you are using both Shopify and Salesforce, you (or your direct reports) have to hop between platforms to collect data and organize it in a meaningful and digestible format. To quickly review yourbusiness performance across all channels, you must attempt to manually push data from Magento to Salesforce, an inherently error-prone and time-wasting prospect.
The Shopify and Salesforce integration makes lets you access your Shopify data in Salesforce effortlessly.