Magento 2 Salesforce Integration
Integrate Adobe Commerce and Salesforce Sales & Service Cloud platforms to personalize your customer experience, increase conversions, and grow your sales.
- Use Salesforce data to personalize customer shopping experience;
- Use sales and abandoned cart data to influence marketing decisions and activities for your business;
- Leverage Salesforce AI ChatBot and LifeAgent integrations to increase your conversion rates & customer satisfaction;
- Bring sales data to Salesforce and start to leverage omnichannel reports for your business;
This Magento 2 Salesforce integration is compatible with the latest versions of Adobe Commerce/Magento, equipped with the latest features, and comes with ongoing technical support.
Helping businesses grow through automation since 2011
Instantly map data in our Magento Salesforce Integration solution
See what the Adobe Commerce/Magento 2 Salesforce integration connector will look like from an admin’s standpoint. Scroll the carousel for a complete overview of the module.
Omnichannel allows retailers to achieve more availability, drive sales and traffic, and integrate digital touchpoints. An omnichannel retail strategy improves the customer experience and provides more channels for customer purchase – whether it is on mobile, web, or in stores.
The Omnichannel solution cannot be effective without integrations.
PowerSync’s Salesforce Magento 2 integration solution is an extension connecting Salesforce Sales and Service Clouds and Magento/Adobe Commerce. B2B, D2C, and B2C businesses can now get the most out of these platforms.
There is more to just sending the data back and forth; we can help you take this a step further. Ask us about how our current customers leverage both platforms and how these additional features can help you grow your revenue or further reduce costs.
Salesforce and Adobe platforms introduce exceptional flexibility in managing buyers’ data and boosting sales. This Adobe Commerce/Magento 2 Salesforce integration module allows them to work together seamlessly, providing a key step to your business’s ability to provide a complete omni-channel experience, and gain a 360-degree view of the customer journey.
Magento Salesforce Integration Features
Enjoy full scale automation of your business.
Seamless, customizable integration to grow sales and enable world-class customer service.
Eliminate double entries. PowerSync will automate your process.
No more lag-time. PowerSync synchronizes data between Magento and Salesforce in real-time.
Installation and ongoing support options
PowerSync was built to make your business process more manageable and open up your schedule
White-glove installation and support are available upon request.
Let's discuss your business needs together!
Drop your information into the form below, and a Customer Success Professional will reach out to offer a risk-free consultation and quote.
Other eCommerce solutions by PowerSync
No, there is no middleware. Our Magento 2 Salesforce integration solution consists of several Adobe Commerce/Magento extensions and a few Salesforce managed packages. The integration is a direct connection between your platforms.
When sending data from Adobe Commerce/Magento to Salesforce, the integration supports two options:
- Cron Job – the delay can be as little as 1 minute for you to be able to see the data in the other platform.
- RabbitMQ, which is standard for all Adobe Commerce Cloud implementations – the integration is almost instantaneous.
When sending data from Salesforce back to Magento/Adobe Commerce, the integration is scheduled and it can run as frequently as every 1 minute. If the data is sent in bulk (many records changed), there is an additional delay for Magento to process those records. This delay can be as little as 3-5 minutes, or larger depending how many records were changed.
Yes, our integration is frequently tested with large data volumes. We’ve successfully synchronized catalogs of millions of products, and our Magento Salesforce connector is able to handle synchronization of tens of thousands of orders per day without breaking a sweat.
Yes, Person Account integration is supported in both free and paid products.
Yes, the Adobe Commerce/Magento and Salesforce integration supports Country/State picklist values, and automatic synchronization between Country and State lists in Salesforce with Magento can be enabled.
In most cases, no. You will need developer assistance for Salesforce Magento 2 integration services if you have custom Magento extensions that use their own database tables. Otherwise all field mappings and definition of the system of record can be done via the Adobe Commerce/Magento merchant interface without needing a developer.
We charge an annual license & support fee for this integration. The annual fee depends on multiple parameters: annual order volume, average order value and an annual number of new customers.
There is also a one-time onboarding fee to install, configure the integration. We also help our customers synchronize their historical data (example: all orders from last 3 years) upon request, see the next question regarding the onboarding effort for more details.
The cost of the onboarding effort also depends on the how much hand-holding your team will require to get this integration up and running.
- Basic – Only offered if you are working with one of our approved Salesforce Magento 2 integration company partners to do the integration for you.
- Select – Standard onboarding effort mainly focused on installing the software on both platforms and basic configuration (up to 2 environments, usually staging and production environments). This is a good option if you have in-house Magento and Salesforce personnel who are allocated/dedicated to this project.
- White-glove – Basically, we do everything with a minimal effort on your side. This option is best if you have custom needs and/or you need assistance with data migration or synchronization of your legacy/historical data between both platforms.