PowerSync is looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our rapidly growing team.
- Responsible for leading and managing all aspects of customer projects
- Monitor status across projects and identify, escalate, and mitigate risks
- Maintain clear and concise project status reports and dashboards to effectively communicate implementation progress and issues to key stakeholders
- Become a Subject Matter Expert on the features and benefits offered by PowerSync
- Able to assist clients during onboarding process
- Drive technical conversations internally with the team and with clients to support their needs.
- Responsible for ensuring all customer expectations and deadlines are met on project delivery
- Responsible for frequent product releases
- Assist with the improvement of technical documentation
- Assist with the identification and execution of process improvement initiatives
Experience/ Skills Required:
- 2 - 4 Years technical project management experience in software or web industry
- Proven software development experience using PHP
- Experience working with Atlassian tools or similar
- Good understanding of MySQL
- Experience working with GitHub
- Ability to debug issues related to server or PHP software
- Hands-on experience with Magento and Salesforce is a HUGE plus
- Start up experience desirable
PowerSync provides a simple and flexible way of integrating various Magento entities with native Salesforce objects. Real time synchronization eliminates the need of unnecessary data entry trying to keep your systems synchronized and also eliminates the wait period for the data to reflect changes in either systems.
Send your resume with a cover letter to jobs at powersync.biz