Mobile commerce should be a key piece of every business strategy. However, B2Bs are falling behind B2Cs when it comes to providing stellar...
E-Commerce Companies Presenting B2B Value at Magento Imagine 2020
To say the least, Magento Imagine is one of the marketing conferences well worth attending in 2020. It will take place March 29-April 2 in Las Vegas.
To say the least, Magento Imagine is one of the marketing conferences well worth attending in 2020. It will take place March 29-April 2 in Las Vegas. After Adobe purchased Magento in 2018, the eCommerce platform became the latest product to join the Adobe Experience Cloud. This year, on its 10th anniversary, Magento Imagine is taking place as part of the Adobe Summit. That means the event will be “ bigger and better than ever,” officials say. B2B eCommerce brands, in particular, won’t want to miss out on all that Magento Imagine has in store. This year’s sessions are divided into eight tracks, one of them being B2B commerce. The insights that will be gained from the following five sessions are designed to help B2B Magento merchants achieve a new level of success. Presented in a case study format, stories from other brands show how Magento can help supercharge B2Bs.
1. Big Little Companies: Using Digital to Move Fast and Dominate
This session will be led by Deanna Acerra, project manager for Something Digital. During her presentation, Acerra will tell the story of Standard Furniture. While those in attendance will have likely never heard of the industry’s quiet giant, they could very well have a piece of their furniture in their homes.
With the Magento eCommerce platform on its side, Acerra has much to share about how Standard Furniture learned how to:
- Execute quickly, make impactful decisions and avoid pitfalls to launch creative across multiple sites and brands
- Bring products to market on ultra-tight timelines while still getting plenty of sleep at night
- Partner and collaborate with outside talent to help build a vision and deliver execution for launching new channels
2. Fresh Starts: Cle Tile’s Journey to a Modern PWA Commerce Experience
In this session, Justin Whitaker and Jared Shaner of Trellis tell the story of Cle Tile, a leading seller of artisan and designer tiles. Once hosted on Shopify, the company hit a brick wall when it realized the platform was underpowered for its needs. Because Magento provides much more than a one-size-fits-all solution, Cle Tile decided to try it out. Trellis, a solution partner, helped the company make the transition to the more modern and scalable headless storefront that it needed.
During this session, the speakers will reveal:
- Why B2B brands need a strong user experience to stay competitive
- Best practices for migrating to a new commerce platform
- How to leverage the marketing advantages of Magento Commerce
3. SouthernCarlson Transforms with New Customer-Centric Experiences
Chris Guerra of Blue Acorn iCi and Shane Murphy of SouthernCarlson, Inc. are eager to share how they created a competitive edge by focusing on customer experience. How did they do it? They leveraged native Magento Commerce B2B capabilities to become more customer-focused and drive growth. This session will reveal how SouthernCarlson, a leading distributor of construction, packaging and maintenance materials, is using Magento to:
- Drive new customer acquisition via a fully digital onboarding and credit approval process
- Personalize the buying experience at scale with custom pricing and credit lines for individual customers and job sites
- Empower its customers to better control spending with multiple buyer roles and permissions set at the job-site level
4. The Future of Magento Commerce B2B: New Features and Roadmap
Mark Brinton, senior technical product manager at Adobe, will share how new capabilities in Magento Commerce are paving the way for B2B companies to change market dynamics and cater to buyer preferences.
Those who attend will hear the market trends that are shaping Magento’s development strategy. They will also witness:
- Detailed information about new B2B features that can streamline operations and drive growth
- Live feature demonstrations of the new B2B capabilities in real-world use cases
- Future development directions
5. Yakima Chief Hops Goes Digital to Boost Efficiency and Customer Service
Yakima Chief Hops supplies breweries with premium quality hops. Learn how the company used Magento to create a brewer porter that gives its customers full visibility to multiple years of contracts, available inventory, burn rates, pricing and more.
- During the session, Danielle Clapp of Yakima Chief Hops and John Kraft of Binary Anvil will discuss:
- How Magento Commerce empowered Yakima Chief Hops to solve key business challenges
- The steps the company took to fully automate the click-to-ship experience
- Efficiencies gained by digitizing B2B ordering
How to attend Magento Imagine
Are you convinced that you need to hear these stories? Gain access to these powerful B2B sessions when you register for Magento Imagine. From there, you can fill your schedule with a variety of engagements.
Guests at Magento Imagine can also take advantage of an opportunity to speak with PowerSync face to face. As a proud sponsor of the conference, the PowerSync team will be at a booth on-site and is also offering complimentary consultations with business owners.
How could an in-person meeting with PowerSync benefit you?
Any business that is interested in a complimentary evaluation can block a spot on PowerSync’s calendar to discuss highly configurable out-of-the-box merchant solutions designed for business growth.
Learn about how PowerSync can help you integrate your Magento store with Salesforce and QuickBooks. We also offer subscription management solutions that help businesses maximize recurring revenue.